Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: Steven "Bajo" O'Donnell resigns from Good Game, iPhone X unboxing.
- UBS says Australia's housing boom is 'officially over' - and that could have a big economic impact. [Business Insider]
- Superman actor Henry Cavill agrees that the DC movies haven't really worked. [Kotaku]
- Steven "Bajo" O'Donnell has resigned from ABC's popular video game series Good Game. [Kotaku]
- Want to know what comes inside the iPhone X box? Here ya go. [Gizmodo]
- Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos is now the world's richest person — and he could redefine philanthropy. [Business Insider]