Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: The hero phones from MWC 2016, an interview with Bill Gates, the best McDonald’s restaurants around the world.
[credit provider=”Getty Images” url=”http://www.gettyimages.com.au/detail/news-photo/microsoft-chairman-bill-gates-peeks-over-the-top-of-a-news-photo/2851245″]
- Mobile World Congress is currently in full swing at sunny Barcelona. Gizmodo is on the ground reporting on all the announcements as they happen. Click here for the highlights.
- Jamie Oliver’s website is geoblocking recipes. No, not videos of recipes. Actual, legit, words-and-pictures recipes. Read more here.
- A man who has eaten McDonald’s in 53 countries has revealed who does it best. Business Insider has the story.
- Earlier today, Xbox Live dropped out for pretty much everyone trying to access the paid service. Kotaku has the story.
- An energy miracle is coming, and it’s going to change the world. That’s the words from former Microsoft boss and eternal whizzkid Bill Gates. Read the full interview at Business Insider.