Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: inside Bill Gates' $123 million mansion, healthy Easter brunch ideas, get up to 75% off Bethesda video games.
- Bill Gates has more money than you do. Here are 19 crazy facts about his $123 million Washington mansion.
- Ever wondered how vending machines can tell the difference between fake and real coins? Allow Gizmodo to drop its science on those assembled.
- Here are eight reasons why you and your employer should talk about a flexible work arrangement, according to Business Insider.
- Nuuvem is having a sale on Bethesda's PC games: get up to 75% off Wolfenstein: The Old Blood, The Evil Within, Dishonored, Wolfenstein: The New Order and Fallout games. Click here to see what's on offer.
- However you spend Easter Sunday, brunch is usually part of the program. Instead of filling up on empty calories that will make you feel sluggish and heavy, go for one of these POPSUGAR recipes that are both nutritious and decadent. [Via OzBargain]