iOS/Mac: The iOS 8.3-8.4 jailbreak as released a few weeks ago, but it was limited to Windows users. Now, there’s a Mac version.
The Mac version’s a little different than the Windows one, but the process is pretty much the same:
- Download the PP jailbreak tool and drag it into your Applications folder
- On your iOS device, head to Settings >Touch ID and Passcode > Turn Passcode Off
- Head to Settings > iCloud > Find My iPhone and turn Find My iPhone off
- Connect your iOS device to your Mac
- Open the PP jailbreak app and wait for it to detect your device
- Uncheck the “Install PP Helper” option
- Click the Jailbreak button, and then click Continue
The Cheapest NBN 50 Plans
Here are the cheapest plans available for Australia’s most popular NBN speed tier.