iOS: There hasn't been much in Apple's incremental updates to iOS 8, but if you updated to iOS 8.3 and lost your jailbreak, it's now available.
This is the first jailbreak since iOS 8.1.2 and it's currently only available for Windows. The process for jailbreaking is super easy:
- Download the TAiG Jailbreak tool from this link (Windows only right now)
- On your iOS device, head to Settings >Touch ID and Passcode > Turn Passcode Off
- Head to Settings > iCloud > Find My iPhone and turn Find My iPhone off
- Plug your iOS device into your computer and launch the TaIG jailbreak tool
- Uncheck the 3K assistant option and leave Cydia checked
- Click Start and wait for it do its thing