Prince Ari wants to be the very best. Like no one ever was. So he fired up GeekTool and built this customised desktop that gives him plenty of room to work and reflects his love for Pokémon. He even gave us three flavours, so you can choose the starter Pokémon you prefer.
If you want the same look on your Mac, here's what you'll need to set it all up:
- The Wallpapers and white box individually, in a ZIP file that Prince Ari has shared on Dropbox for us (Thanks! Pokehouse images originally by Bruno Clasica -- original designs available here!)
- Transdock to make the dock transparent (unfortunately, the app doesn't work in Mavericks)
- The Pokémon GB font for the time/date display and calendar
- The GeekTool system monitor and configuration utility for OS X
- The time and date Geektool scripts
- The dateline style calendar GeekTool script
If you're not a Charmander fan, he also shared two more desktops below -- one each featuring Bulbasaur and Squirtle:
That's all there is to it. If you need a little help with GeekTool or want to know how Prince Ari got everything just the way he has it displayed above, check out our guide to getting started with GeekTool.
Pokémon Desktop [Prince Ari]