Well-placed Rainmeter skins, a great wallpaper and some fresh taskbar icons, make Lifehacker reader AGAM720's handiwork our featured desktop this week. Just look at the final product in action -- it all just works well together.
If you're interested in making this desktop yours, here are the tools you'll need:
- This wallpaper from Inkdryer Creative (featured in a recent Weekly Wallpaper/a>)
- The Rainmeter system tweaking and monitoring tool for Windows
- The Elegance 2 skin for the clock and date
- The Enigma Suite skin for the weekly calendar
- The skin with the font changed to "Segoe UI Light" for writing notes/to-do's directly from the desktop
- The Input-Notes skin with the font changed to "Segoe UI Light" for writing notes/to-do's directly from the desktop
- The Devine Icons set for the dock icons
- The Token Start Orb to replace the default windows start orb
Many thanks to AGAM720 for being so thorough with his description of how to make his wallpaper. If you need some help, check out our guide to Rainmeter.