Mac: Bundles are one of the best ways to get a great discount on software. This one is pretty unique, offering nine award-winning Mac apps worth $US340 for whatever you think it's worth. And 10 per cent of what you give goes towards your choice of listed charities.
The nine apps in the bundle include:
- MacFlux 4: web design program (one of our favorite WYSIWYG editors)
- Typinator: text expansion app
- ForkLift 2: dual-pane file manager with syncing, also useful for file transfers
- iDocument: document management app
- iClip: clipboard manager
- MacCleanse 3: delete unwanted files
- Sparkbox: capture and organise visual inspirations (see our review here)
- Jaksta Music Converter: converts to/from all popular audio formats
- skEdit: HTML editor
Many of these are alone well worth the $US11 or so average price users are currently paying for the bundle. If you pay $US49, you're still getting the bundle for 85 per cent off the total value. Part of the proceeds go to Electronic Frontier Foundation, Charity Water or Stand Up To Cancer.
There's one catch: to get all nine apps, you have to choose a price higher than the average everyone else is naming (currently that's $US11.76, which comes out to $US1.31 per app). If you name a price below that, you'll get six of the apps -- all of them except MacFlux4, ForkLift 2 and Typinator.
The deal ends in 15 days, so go name your price, grab some useful apps and donate to charity all at the same time.
The Name Your Own Price Mac bundle [Stack Social]