Top Stories weight loss
- How To Determine The Number Of Calories You Should Eat To Lose Weight
- Four Things Nobody Tells You About Successful Weight Loss
- How To Drink Without Messing Up Your Weight Loss
- Why 'Eat Less, Move More' Is The Least Helpful Diet Advice Ever
- The Unique Difficulties That Women Face With Weight Loss
- Four Harsh Truths That Will Make You A Healthier Person
Like other chubby kids, I was picked on. I went to a geeky high school where everyone had their own issues to worry about, so this didn’t last very long. There was one bully, however, that persisted. Even after losing weight, it took pleasure in shaming me as much as it could. That bully is the scale, and it’s probably still bullying you.
Everyone knows that they should weigh themselves when they’re on a diet. What is less well known is that weight can fluctuate greatly. There’s no greater motivation killer than seeing an increase in scale weight while, unbeknownst to you, you’re successfully losing fat. By learning the correct way to weigh yourself, however, you can actually create motivation by creating a positive feedback loop around fitness.