Top Stories weight loss
- How Much Sugar Is It OK To Eat?
- When Low Kilojoule Foods Actually Screw Your Diet
- Count Macronutrients Instead Of Calories For Better Diet Success
- What Causes The 'Dadbod' (And How To Reverse It)
- If We Actually Followed The Paleo Diet, We'd Be Cannibals
- Why Tracking Calories From Exercise May Sabotage Weight Loss
You can do intense workouts, eat the right foods and take the right supplements, but your muscles won’t grow without decent sleep.
No matter what kind of approach you’re taking to lose weight, there are a few common mistakes that will always undo all of your hard work. Here are five frequent mistakes you need to avoid.
Workout programs usually aren’t labelled as “full-body” or “body part” routines, but we’ve all heard of “leg days” or “arm days” versus workouts that do it all. Every program wants you to build muscle, get strong or lose weight. Choosing between full-body or specific focus routines, however, isn’t easy.
While the slow strolling and constant stopping of Pokemon GO isn’t going to get you fit in only a few sessions, the game has plenty of long-term potential if you’re looking for a fun way to keep yourself moving. This calculator can help you plan out your Pokemon GO weight loss goals.
There’s no doubt that Pokemon GO is getting millions of people to get moving more, but is just playing it enough to start losing weight? Turns out you’d have to play a lot to start seeing any real results.