Top Stories weight loss
- Why 'Eat Less, Move More' Is The Least Helpful Diet Advice Ever
- The Unique Difficulties That Women Face With Weight Loss
- Four Harsh Truths That Will Make You A Healthier Person
- How To Trick Yourself Into Eating Less
- Hypoxi Australia Tested: Losing Weight As A Sweaty Vacunaut
- Why 'Fat And Fit' Is A Dangerous Myth
Like other chubby kids, I was picked on. I went to a geeky high school where everyone had their own issues to worry about, so this didn’t last very long. There was one bully, however, that persisted. Even after losing weight, it took pleasure in shaming me as much as it could. That bully is the scale, and it’s probably still bullying you.
Everyone knows that they should weigh themselves when they’re on a diet. What is less well known is that weight can fluctuate greatly. There’s no greater motivation killer than seeing an increase in scale weight while, unbeknownst to you, you’re successfully losing fat. By learning the correct way to weigh yourself, however, you can actually create motivation by creating a positive feedback loop around fitness.
iOS: The CARROT series of app, which includes a fitness tracker, to-do list and alarm clock, is known for its brutally honest approach to productivity apps. While most apps want to compliment you on your accomplishments, the CARROT apps want to yell at you. CARROT Hunger brings that approach to counting calories.