- An Absolute Beginner's Guide To Magic: The Gathering
- Election 2016 Survival Guide: Apps, Cheat Sheets And Sausage Sizzles
- Four Things I've Learned Using A Standing Desk
- What You Need To Know About Microsoft .NET Core 1.0
- Which Streaming Service Has The Best Movies?
- Should We All Be Having Two Sleeps Per Day?
Last month JetBrains — of ReSharper fame — unveiled its plans for a C# integrated development environment that would effectively come with ReSharper and IntelliJ built-in. If you want to give it a try, JetBrains is now taking down details for its Early Access program.
Visual Studio with ReSharper installed is hard to beat when it comes to .NET development, but that doesn’t mean competition isn’t welcome. If you’re a C# developer willing to experiment, JetBrains has announced its own cross-platform IDE, called Project Rider, that will include “a lot of functionality that you are already familiar with from ReSharper and IntelliJ-based IDEs”.