- What Are Caffeine Jitters And How Do You Get Rid Of Them?
- Here's Telstra's Explanation For That Three-Day Data Outage
- What Is Happening With Microsoft's Mobile Division?
- The Australian Tax Breaks Small To Medium Businesses Need to Know
- McDonald's Just Opened A Free Restaurant That Only Serves French Fries
- Why You Shouldn't Believe The NBN 'Five Movies' Speed Promise
Last month JetBrains — of ReSharper fame — unveiled its plans for a C# integrated development environment that would effectively come with ReSharper and IntelliJ built-in. If you want to give it a try, JetBrains is now taking down details for its Early Access program.
Visual Studio with ReSharper installed is hard to beat when it comes to .NET development, but that doesn’t mean competition isn’t welcome. If you’re a C# developer willing to experiment, JetBrains has announced its own cross-platform IDE, called Project Rider, that will include “a lot of functionality that you are already familiar with from ReSharper and IntelliJ-based IDEs”.