- Why Every Business Needs A 'No Arseholes' Policy
- How To Gracefully Recover From A Major Mistake At Work
- How To Choose The Right Glasses For Your Face Shape [Infographic]
- Is Lightning Broadband's 100 Mbps Internet Too Good To Be True?
- Dyson AM09 Hot+Cool Review: A Heating Fan For $699?
- Ask LH: How Can I Get My Girlfriend To Stop Playing Pokemon GO?
Last month JetBrains — of ReSharper fame — unveiled its plans for a C# integrated development environment that would effectively come with ReSharper and IntelliJ built-in. If you want to give it a try, JetBrains is now taking down details for its Early Access program.
Visual Studio with ReSharper installed is hard to beat when it comes to .NET development, but that doesn’t mean competition isn’t welcome. If you’re a C# developer willing to experiment, JetBrains has announced its own cross-platform IDE, called Project Rider, that will include “a lot of functionality that you are already familiar with from ReSharper and IntelliJ-based IDEs”.