- 16 Tim Ferris Podcasts You Need To Hear
- Dealhacker: The Top 50 DVDs And Blu-rays From JB Hi-Fi's Epic Movie Sale
- How To Tell If A Tinder Profile Is Fake
- Ask LH: Will Smoking Ruin My Looks If I'm 'Hot'?
- What's The Best Area To Pursue A Career In IT?
- Here's All of the Stuff You Can't Take Into Australia
Last month JetBrains — of ReSharper fame — unveiled its plans for a C# integrated development environment that would effectively come with ReSharper and IntelliJ built-in. If you want to give it a try, JetBrains is now taking down details for its Early Access program.
Visual Studio with ReSharper installed is hard to beat when it comes to .NET development, but that doesn’t mean competition isn’t welcome. If you’re a C# developer willing to experiment, JetBrains has announced its own cross-platform IDE, called Project Rider, that will include “a lot of functionality that you are already familiar with from ReSharper and IntelliJ-based IDEs”.