Top Stories linux
- Lifehacker Pack For Linux 2014: Our List Of The Essential Linux Apps
- The Easiest Way To Install Android's ADB And Fastboot Tools On Any OS
- How To Get The Best Experience From TeamViewer
- Linux.conf.au $40,000 Budget Shortfall: Why Planning Matters
- How To Turn A Raspberry Pi Into A Private Streaming Music Service
- How To Dual-Boot Ubuntu On Your Android Device
While many of us are using cloud-based email, some of us still cling to desktop clients. Re-indexing the email database will improve performance and search capabilities.
It’s no secret that TeamViewer, the remote desktop client for Windows, Mac and Linux, is popular in our neck of the woods. It’s free and easy to use, but remote access sometimes feels awkward and sluggish. These tips will make your TeamViewer experience so smooth you’ll think your home computer is right in front of you.
If you’re sick of dealing with carrying around a massive library of music on your smartphone and you don’t want to pay for a service like Google Music, the Raspberry Pi can work as a music server. With a little work, you can make all your MP3s available to you regardless of where you are. Here’s how to set it up.
Windows/Mac/Linux: When you’re gathering data for research or a project, it can be laborious entering each individual piece of information into a table. Import.io can grab data from a web page’s code and create tables for you.