- This Simple Windows 10 Tweak Could Reduce RAM And CPU Usage
- The Ultimate Beginner's Guide To Car Repairs
- Lovehacker: Can A Pelvic Floor Exercise Tool Improve Your Sex Life?
- 10 Classic TV Shows And Video Games Your Kids Need To Experience
- Should You Upgrade To Windows 10 Now, Later Or Never?
- What Are The Benefits Of Being Online For SMBs?
Google Shopping arrived at last in Australia earlier this week. That’s a welcome development, but it also served to remind us that there are still some services which Google doesn’t offer down under. Here are the five we most want to see on the fast-track list.
Last month, Google, Apple and AT&T all handed over statements to the FCC regarding the alleged rejection of Google Voice from the iTunes App Store. Apple claimed that they’d never rejected it to begin with, while Google redacted their one answer that might shed light on things. Well, now Google’s dishing the complete letter, which does in fact state that Apple rejected Google Voice from the App Store, as well as Google Latitude, which they worried would replace the core Maps app because it had features Maps didn’t.
Apple’s been bad, and now the FCC is all over Apple, AT&T and Google trying to get to the bottom of the Google Voice app rejection from the iTunes App Store.