- Top 10 Tips For Hosting The Perfect Get-Together
- How To Work From Home In The School Holidays (Without Going Insane)
- Your Horrifying Stories Of Working At Startups
- Takeaway Truth: Subway Mexican Chicken Flatbread
- Seven Strategies For Dealing With Toxic People
- What Will Australia's Networking Traffic Look Like In 2019?
Google Shopping arrived at last in Australia earlier this week. That’s a welcome development, but it also served to remind us that there are still some services which Google doesn’t offer down under. Here are the five we most want to see on the fast-track list.
Last month, Google, Apple and AT&T all handed over statements to the FCC regarding the alleged rejection of Google Voice from the iTunes App Store. Apple claimed that they’d never rejected it to begin with, while Google redacted their one answer that might shed light on things. Well, now Google’s dishing the complete letter, which does in fact state that Apple rejected Google Voice from the App Store, as well as Google Latitude, which they worried would replace the core Maps app because it had features Maps didn’t.
Apple’s been bad, and now the FCC is all over Apple, AT&T and Google trying to get to the bottom of the Google Voice app rejection from the iTunes App Store.