- How To Improve Your Character Stats And Level Up In Real Life
- What Hiring Managers Wish You Knew About Applying For A Job
- All The Ways To Watch The 2015 NRL Grand Final Live
- Low-Stress Ways To Get Your Kids Into Back To School Mode
- Top Secret Features In OS X El Capitan
- How Data Visualisation Can Give Businesses A Fresh Perspective
When you’re running at least two extension cords to power something, a rough tug on the line can easily separate them. A carefully placed carabiner fixes that.
No one understands the value of a properly wound cable more than concert roadies and TV crew professionals, who wrap and unwrap hundreds of metres of cord on a daily basis. Here’s the method they use to keep their shows running on time.
Some headphones come with crazy long cords, which makes managing them a pain. If you have any long cable that you use often, then consider braiding them.