- Your Last Two Weeks: How To Leave Your Job Gracefully
- The Cognitive Biases That Lead To Bad Money Decisions
- Ready Your Routers: Telstra Is Giving Away More Free Data
- Meet Viv: The Future Of Chatbots And Artificial Intelligence
- Smartphone Showdown: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Vs HTC 10 Vs LG G5
- Massive Telstra Outage: NBN And ADSL Services Are Down Across Australia
When you’re running at least two extension cords to power something, a rough tug on the line can easily separate them. A carefully placed carabiner fixes that.
No one understands the value of a properly wound cable more than concert roadies and TV crew professionals, who wrap and unwrap hundreds of metres of cord on a daily basis. Here’s the method they use to keep their shows running on time.
Some headphones come with crazy long cords, which makes managing them a pain. If you have any long cable that you use often, then consider braiding them.