- Top 10 Ways To Boost Your Home Wi-Fi
- Four Simple Remedies For Avoiding Burnout
- Five Science 'Facts' Taught At School That Are Just Plain Wrong
- Planhacker: Every Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Plan In Australia
- Broken Promises: What Developers Can Learn From No Man's Sky's Failures
- How To Get A Refund On Accidental Purchases In Any App Store
When you’re running at least two extension cords to power something, a rough tug on the line can easily separate them. A carefully placed carabiner fixes that.
No one understands the value of a properly wound cable more than concert roadies and TV crew professionals, who wrap and unwrap hundreds of metres of cord on a daily basis. Here’s the method they use to keep their shows running on time.
Some headphones come with crazy long cords, which makes managing them a pain. If you have any long cable that you use often, then consider braiding them.