- Dick Smith's Online Store Relaunches Today: How Are The Deals?
- All The Ways Budget 2016 Benefits Small Business
- Australians Are Really Terrible At Passwords
- WIN! An Apple Watch And Acronis True Image Backup Software
- Top 10 Highest Paying IT Jobs
- 12 Smart Questions To Ask At The End Of A Job Interview
When you’re running at least two extension cords to power something, a rough tug on the line can easily separate them. A carefully placed carabiner fixes that.
No one understands the value of a properly wound cable more than concert roadies and TV crew professionals, who wrap and unwrap hundreds of metres of cord on a daily basis. Here’s the method they use to keep their shows running on time.
Some headphones come with crazy long cords, which makes managing them a pain. If you have any long cable that you use often, then consider braiding them.