- Is Lightning Broadband's 100 Mbps Internet Too Good To Be True?
- Dyson AM09 Hot+Cool Review: A Heating Fan For $699?
- Ask LH: How Can I Get My Girlfriend To Stop Playing Pokemon GO?
- Reminder: You Only Have One Week To Download Windows 10 For Free
- The Best Cheap Or Free Places To Get A Great Workout
- Mozilla Will Start Blocking Superfluous Flash Content
When you’re running at least two extension cords to power something, a rough tug on the line can easily separate them. A carefully placed carabiner fixes that.
No one understands the value of a properly wound cable more than concert roadies and TV crew professionals, who wrap and unwrap hundreds of metres of cord on a daily basis. Here’s the method they use to keep their shows running on time.
Some headphones come with crazy long cords, which makes managing them a pain. If you have any long cable that you use often, then consider braiding them.