- The Best Tips For Finding Cheap Airfare With Google Flights
- How To Watch The Super Bowl Online [Infographic]
- Everything I Learned About IT From Stock Photos
- Planhacker: The Best No-Contract Deal On Each Mobile Network
- How Long It Takes To Binge Watch 81 Popular TV Shows [Infographic]
- How To Stay Healthy In The Office: Pay Attention To Ergonomics
When you’re running at least two extension cords to power something, a rough tug on the line can easily separate them. A carefully placed carabiner fixes that.
No one understands the value of a properly wound cable more than concert roadies and TV crew professionals, who wrap and unwrap hundreds of metres of cord on a daily basis. Here’s the method they use to keep their shows running on time.
Some headphones come with crazy long cords, which makes managing them a pain. If you have any long cable that you use often, then consider braiding them.