- How To Prepare Your Home For A Bushfire - And Know When To Leave
- Identity Swap: How To Make It As An Independent Illustrator
- Is It Legal To Sue Friends And Family Over Unpaid Loans?
- How To Get The Jobs That Are Never Advertised
- Ten Android Tips And Tricks To Get Things Done Faster
- Revealed: How Australia Consumes Its Porn
When you’re running at least two extension cords to power something, a rough tug on the line can easily separate them. A carefully placed carabiner fixes that.
No one understands the value of a properly wound cable more than concert roadies and TV crew professionals, who wrap and unwrap hundreds of metres of cord on a daily basis. Here’s the method they use to keep their shows running on time.
Some headphones come with crazy long cords, which makes managing them a pain. If you have any long cable that you use often, then consider braiding them.