- An Absolute Beginner's Guide To Magic: The Gathering
- Election 2016 Survival Guide: Apps, Cheat Sheets And Sausage Sizzles
- Four Things I've Learned Using A Standing Desk
- What You Need To Know About Microsoft .NET Core 1.0
- Which Streaming Service Has The Best Movies?
- Should We All Be Having Two Sleeps Per Day?
When you’re running at least two extension cords to power something, a rough tug on the line can easily separate them. A carefully placed carabiner fixes that.
No one understands the value of a properly wound cable more than concert roadies and TV crew professionals, who wrap and unwrap hundreds of metres of cord on a daily basis. Here’s the method they use to keep their shows running on time.
Some headphones come with crazy long cords, which makes managing them a pain. If you have any long cable that you use often, then consider braiding them.