- How To Hack Your Entire Life With Vegemite
- Lifehacker 101: How To Choose The Right VPN In Australia
- Why Are Universities Still Using PowerPoint?
- What To Do When You've Been In A Car Accident
- How Heavily Do You Consider Gender Issues When Designing Icons?
- Telstra's Nationwide Wi-Fi Network Launches On Tuesday
No one understands the value of a properly wound cable more than concert roadies and TV crew professionals, who wrap and unwrap hundreds of metres of cord on a daily basis. Here’s the method they use to keep their shows running on time.
Some headphones come with crazy long cords, which makes managing them a pain. If you have any long cable that you use often, then consider braiding them.