Top Stories clips
- Charge Your Phone In Half The Time: Quick Chargers Explained
- Five Best Online Presentation Creation Tools
- How To Safely Test Software Without Messing Up Your System
- How To Stop Overreacting To Everything
- My Never-Ending Search For Comfortable In-Ear Headphones
- Why Eggs Are Such A Hackable Food (But Difficult To Get Right)
If you need C batteries, a little cardboard or some thick paper can convert some AA batteries in no time.
The Raspberry Pi is a great little device for portability, and it’s even better when it’s combined with a touchscreen and a lithium battery. Adafruit shows off how to build your own.
Dado joints have been used for centuries to build cabinets and bookshelves. Add this joint to your woodworking repertoire using a shop-made jig and router. With this setup, you’ll perform precision cuts at varying widths every time.
Putting the wrong stamp on a letter is a mild frustration, but it can be easily remedied with a microwave. YouTube user Household Hacker reminds us that you can also use it to remove stamps from letters.
Android: Plex is one of the best personal media streaming services with one of the more confusing purchasing models. Today, the company is simplifying it to one simple app on the Play Store.