Top Stories Travel
- What Do You Do If An Airline Double Books Your Seat?
- What To Do When You've Been In A Car Accident
- Australia's 100 Best Lattes On A Map
- Stop Getting Gouged: All The Extra Fees You Can Avoid When Travelling
- 14 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Buying A New Car
- How To Survive Long Road Trips Without Going Crazy
Dear LH, My partner and I are heading to Europe for three weeks – we’ll be in Germany first, then Austria and finally the Netherlands. We’re normally happy to hit up wi-fi when it’s available, but we’re going to be cycling for a large part of the trip and want to make sure we’re connected, with plenty of data. Happy to grab a local sim when we get there, but unsure whether we need to do that in each country or the best provider to go with for coverage in all three?
John and Helen Taylor hold the world record for more than 40 fuel economy driving challenges. They therefore know a few things about saving a few bucks at the bowser. Currently, the pair are in the midst of a 19,000km road trip across Australia in an attempt to smash their car’s average fuel usage. Read on for their top five bowser hacks.