Top Stories Travel
- The Ultimate Beginner's Guide To Car Repairs
- What Do You Do If An Airline Double Books Your Seat?
- What To Do When You've Been In A Car Accident
- Australia's 100 Best Lattes On A Map
- Stop Getting Gouged: All The Extra Fees You Can Avoid When Travelling
- 14 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Buying A New Car
Holidays are expensive, and some destinations can be pricier than others. Here are the most expensive countries around the world for tourists, according to the World Economic Forum’s Travel and Tourism Competitiveness Report 2015.
When travelling abroad, you should make it a rule to soak up as much local flavour as possible. If you don’t mind the odd tipple, this can include alcohol. The following infographic from Fly Abu Dhabi explains the national and/or most popular drinks in a wide range of countries. (Apparently, in Australia you’re supposed to stick with beer.)