You wanted: Herb cooking hacks, Telstra versus Optus, hidden Netflix gems. Kick off your Monday by checking out the ten most popular posts from last week.
- Telstra Vs Optus: New Plan Showdown
Australia's two biggest telcos - Telstra and Optus - have both given their range of phone plans a fresh coat of paint recently. Now that they've rejigged their offering, who comes out on top?
- Don't Throw Your Old Xbox Or PlayStation In The Bin
While used PS4s and Xboxes may not make up a significant portion of e-waste, that doesn’t mean they aren’t contributing to the problem. If you have any used gaming consoles, don’t trash them — you can likely re-sell them at any electronics store or recycle them at the very least.
- Aussie Broadband Has A Killer NBN 100 Deal Right Now
Aussie Broadband is bringing back one of its best NBN deals, with contract-free, unlimited data plans starting at $69. As an added bonus, you can also get your first month free! Here are the details.
- The Good Guys Is Having A Big Online Sale Right Now
If you're looking for cheap home appliances, electronics or other tech this weekend, The Good Guys is a having a big online sale through its eBay store. Here are some handpicked highlights.
- Nine Hidden Netflix Gems You Need To Search For
Browsing through Netflix and everything is starting to look the same? We've all been there. It can be hard to find something different to watch so we've hunted down nine awesome movies and shows that you won't find on the front page.
- What Is The Average Australian Weekly Wage? [Updated]
The Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) has released its average weekly earnings report for the first half of 2019. If you'd like your salary to match the average, here's how much you should be earning.
- What Is Google Go (And Do You Need It?)
Google Go has been released from its cage and unleashed on Android devices around the world. It's basically weightless but still maintains useful functionality allowing you to search for things in a smarter way. Let's take a look at what it actually is and if you need to bother downloading it.
- How To Force The New Android Auto UpdateA new version of Android Auto is finally here — sort of. Google started rolling out a beautiful new version of Android Auto late last month, and your device should prompt you to switch over to the new look and feel when you plug it into your car. If not, you’ll want to check a buried setting to force this update manually.
- PlayStation 5 Leak: PC Gaming Could Have A New RivalWhile many of us own both a console and a PC, there are many who stand firmly behind the PC for all gaming activities because of superior graphics. I personally enjoy consoles being the great equaliser for those who can't afford to keep up with the latest tech but again, achieving peak graphics isn't really my priority. But a new leak suggests the PlayStation 5 might be about to change all that.
- You're (Probably) Cooking With Herbs Wrong
Herbs are an essential part of cooking, but it isn't always clear how to use them properly to enhance a recipe. This easy-to-read infographic tells you all about the major herbs and the best pairings for them.