G’day! Here are some cracking video game deals for Lifehacker readers today as we head into end of financial year sales – EB are going ham with Red Tape, Dell eBay have gaming rigs cheap, Amazon slash everything and the Mini SNES for $99!
1. Amazon’s Video Game Assault: We wrote yesterday about the way that Amazon have been absolutely killing it with video game pricing lately. So much so that they have the best prices in Australia for physical copies 99% of the time. If there’s any video game you’re currently yearning to play, check them first. You can suss some of the best here.
2. EB’s 50% off Sale: If you can’t find it on Amazon, EB Games will likely have it and at the moment they are running what they call “THE BIGGEST SALE EVER”. It seems hard to believe, considering their usual red-tape-everywhere-affairs. You can access their biggest sale ever, right here.
3. Mini SNES for $99: Yeah, the Mini NES was definitely more sought after, but the Mini SNES is where the 21 amazing games are at. You can grab the palm-sized console from Amazon for $119, but new customers get $20 discount using the code AMAZON20. It’s very easy to become a New Customer… Just create a new account. From what I can tell, simply creating a new account unlocks the discount again. Click here to grab the very excellent Mini SNES.
4. Gaming Desktops: Looking for powerful gaming rigs? Look no further than Dell’s eBay store, where you can currently grab 20% off with the code PASSWORD at checkout. Highly recommend checking this one out – GTX 1060s coming in at under $1000 and GTX 1070s at just over $1700. Pretty excellent deals across the board here. Head to the Dell eBay page to source a new gaming rig.
5. Rocket League + Free Games: Spend $14 at the Humble Bundle store in the next 5 days and you’ll get Rocket League plus six other multiplayer games and a few soundtracks. Still some of the best value deals around at Humble. Click here to get the deal.
6. Call of Duty Black Ops IIII: Not usually one for pre-orders, but the one benefit you get from Amazon Australia is that, if the price drops before the game is released, you will get it for the cheapest price available. Currently, Call of Duty Black Ops IIII (yes, it’s really called Black Ops IIII) is $69.99 from Amazon. If you tee that up with the new user code, spend $10 more at Amazon and then you will be able to get the game for $59. You’ll need to wait for it to ship – of course. Click here to investigate the deal.
Have a great day, legends!