G’day! Here are some cracking deals for Lifehacker readers today including the return of the Mini NES for $79, the Mini SNES for $99, plenty of video game deals, business shirts for cheap, Amazon wheelin’ and dealin’ and more!
1. Mini SNES: The Mini SNES is coming back this June and will be available at a whole range of places, including Amazon. New users can still use the AMAZON20 discount code, which will bring the Mini NES down to $79. You can also grab the much-less-in-demand Mini SNES for $99!
2. Humble Bundle Spring Sale: You have a couple more days to get to the Humble Bundle and save big on all sorts of games. Dark Souls III for $15,Rise of the Tomb Raider for $20. There’s savings of up to 75%. You can browse the store here, and you should.
3. 2017’s Best PS4 Game: One of last year’s standout PS4 titles was, without a doubt, Horizon Zero Dawn. You can currently get the game for half price on the Playstation Store. If you have a PS4, you practically owe this one to yourself. Get it here. The Crash Trilogy is also 40% off… get going.
4. Daily deals: You know, it’s kind of crazy but eBay isn’t having a sale right now. Nope. Nada. No sales. What is going on? You can still find all of their best priced items in their daily deals section though. Click here to browse.
5. 40% Off Men’s Fashion: Amazon have slashed prices on men’s business clothes at Van Heusen by 40%. You can grab shirts, slacks, cufflinks, belts — all sorts for 40% off. Start searching here!
6. Nintendo!!!: If you indulged your inner Nintendo nerd and bought yourself a Switch while it has been on sale (and we’re pretty sure you guys did!) then you’re probably going to want to buy some games for it. Good news! One of my favourite Switch titles — Mario & Rabbids Kingdom Battle — just tumbled to $45 on Amazon. Good deal and throw a $5 pen in to grab free delivery. Enjoy that deal right here!
Have a great day, legends!
As Lifehacker editors we write about stuff we like and think you'll like too. Lifehacker often has affiliate partnerships, so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase.