Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: NeoGAF has reopened but the users revolt, Stranger Things season 2 will live up to expectations (yes!), Australian CEOs share some of their secrets to success.
- NeoGAF reopens but the users revolt. What a crazy story. [Kotaku]
- Tips on how to lose weight from someone who knows. [PopSugar]
- Code Like A Girl is a fantastic initiative and they’re now offering a new internship program. Awesome. [Gizmodo]
- Australian CEOs reveal the secret weapons for success at work. Handy. [Business Insider]
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic looks much better now. Absolute classic. [Kotaku]
- To the relief of, well, everybody it seems that Stranger Things season 2 will actually live up to expectations. Thank you, based Netflix. [Gizmodo]