Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: Scientists say we're headed toward 50 degree days, Australian game about being an arsehole goose, the wonderful things you learn when you get water blasted up your behind and more.
- Aussie Scientists are saying that we will begin to see 50 degree days in our futures, so that sucks,
but at least the planet isn't heating up[Gizmodo]
- Have a gander at this. An Australian game developer is making a game where you play as an arsehole goose that terrorises a farmer and it looks BRILLIANT. [Kotaku]
- We need this right now. The owner of Sydney's newest luxury hotel did something really cool for charity. [Business Insider]
- The World Solar Challenge is like Mad Max powered by the sun [Gizmodo]
- Missed this one yesterday, but a really great examination of why Halo 3 was the last great Halo game. [Kotaku]
- This, about getting a colonic, is probably the most interesting article I'll read this week. [PopSugar]