Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: New images from Game Of Thrones Season 7, the mysterious case of Mr Trump and the glowing orb, why you should avoid buying MacBooks for now.
- When US President Donald Trump set his hands on a glowing orb during his first foreign trip to Saudi Arabia, social media went crazy. The official Church of Satan felt compelled to weigh in on the topic too. Business Insider explains what's going on. [Business Insider]
- Entertainment Weekly has a bunch of new Game of Thrones photos - including dragons being nasty. [Gizmodo]
- An Oxford professor explained to Business Insider how robots will change work, politics and the global economy. [Business Insider]
- Kotaku went to an Anime Maid Cafe. It was weird. [Kotaku]
- Now is the worst time to buy a new MacBook from Apple. Here's why. [Business Insider]
- "We turned the telescope into the Sauron of space – the all-seeing eye," says CSIRO's Dr Keith Bannister, gleefully referring to the dark overlord in Tolkien's Lord of the Rings. Yes, scientists are nerds. (In a good way.) [Gizmodo]