Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: the coolest Australians in video games, how Donald Trump lost another debate by making it all about himself, is Google Assistant too robotic?
- Usually, Australian characters in video games are terrible: "occa" stereotypes with atrociously bad accents delivered by bad American voice actors. But occasionally, games get us right. Here are seven of the best.
- Today, Donald Trump and Hilary Clinton squared off in the final US presidential debate. And once again, the Donald made it all about himself. Business Insider has the story.
- Google Assistant is not intuitive. Gizmodo reporter Michael Nunez found that out the hard way when he tried to arrange a romantic date with it. Here is his story.
- Ever wondered what the extra eyelet at the top of a pair of sneakers is for? You can finally rest in peace.
- Game Of Thrones author George R R Martin wants a Game Of Thrones/Westworld crossover. No, really. Here's the story.
- A 34-year old trader at Goldman Sachs recently made a $100 million profit. Business Insider explains why he is part of a dying breed.