Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: Samsung Q8 QLED TV review, Harvey Norman shares take a nosedive, why is it so hard to make video games for kids?
- Here’s one way to fix the Nitnendo Switch’s screen scratching issue. [Kotaku]
- With QLED, Samsung is promising black levels that you’d only otherwise expect to see on a top-of-the-line OLED TV, and colours that are not only incredibly vibrant and bright, but also accurate. Gizmodo has a review. [Gizmodo]
- Harvey Norman shares are getting clobbered – and Amazon’s entry into Australia might be to blame. [Business Insider]
- Why is it so hard to make video games for kids? [Kotaku]
- Bitcoin just crashed 20% as the developers fight over its future. [Business Insider]