Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: Rockstar Games announces Red Dead Redemption 2, more Australians are falling behind on their home loans, the world in 2045 (according to scientists).
- Apparently, Australians are falling behind on their home loans. Business Insider has the report.
- After relentlessly teasing gamers with a week's worth of vague hints, Rockstar Games has finally confirmed it is working on Red Dead Redemption 2. The original is widely regarded to be one of the best games of its generation. Colour us excited!
- Here's what the world will be like in 2045, according to top scientists.
- The tarantula hawk is a wasp that has one of the most painful stings on the planet. Watch a guy deliberately sting himself with one.
- You can currently get 60 days of free, unlimited access to Google Play Music and YouTube Red. For more online bargains, head to our Hump Day Deals page.