Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: 33 matching tattoo ideas, Arnott's busted for Shapes fat content, the Nazi V-3 supergun revisited.
- Fallout 4's user interface is truly terrible. Kotaku explains.
- The V-3 “supergun” was meant to win the war for Germany. In 1943, for the first time since World War II began, Hitler was on the back foot. Allied bombs were devastating German cities and the Fuhrer was rattled. His proposed V-3 cannon would be the biggest gun the world had seen. Gizmodo has the story.
- Matching tattoos are a thing that exists. If you're one of the insufferable couples who engages in this behavior, here are 33 ideas for matching ink designs.
- Arnott's Biscuits have been slugged with $51,000 in penalties by ACCC for misleading customers about the fat content in Shapes. The Light & Crispy range claimed to have 75 per cent less saturated fat than other Shapes biscuits. In reality, the total was closer to 60 per cent. [Via SMH]
- You can currently get Telstra $30 Starter Kits for just $5 at PricePal. Click here for more information.
- The Good Guys is selling the Dyson V6 Handstick for $399 -- a saving of $201. [Via OzBargain]