This may well be news to you, but March 14 has been deemed Steak & BJ Day. The idea is that one month on from Valentine’s Day, there needs to be a less frilly, more masculine event. If you like the sound of that idea, we’ve collected together some of our best steak-cooking hints.
Steak picture from Shutterstock
This is an updated version of an earlier post, with additional steak goodness.
- The Secret To Perfect Steak: Start With Warm Meat
- Keep Steaks And Chops From Curling With A Few Quick Cuts
- The Poke Test And Other Steak-Cooking Myths
- Seven Myths About Grilling A Steak
- Cook A Great Steak In The Oven
- How Well Does The Frozen Steak Trick Work?
- Check Your Steaks With The Face Test
As for the BJ? That’s so up to you, but you could check out our guide to persistent sex myths you shouldn’t believe.
The Cheapest NBN 50 Plans
Here are the cheapest plans available for Australia’s most popular NBN speed tier.