Top Stories Business Travel
- What Can (And Can't) You Take From Hotel Rooms?
- How To Prepare Your Body For Jet Lag (And Get Over It Quickly)
- Why US Customs Queues Are Now A Lot Less Painful
- Plane Evil: Top 10 Ways To Annoy Fellow Airline Passengers
- The Busy Professional's Guide To A One-Day Business Trip
- Road Worrier Tests The Van Heusen Move Suit
Uber, the leading company in the taxi app sector, recently had to defend its company culture, values and ethics due to several reported incidents. These range from customer complaints, poor safety standards, protesting cab drivers and, more recently, reports on how the company handles customer data.
Right now, if you fly Qantas to Los Angeles from Sydney or Melbourne, you’re stuck with leaving relatively early in the Australian day and arriving early in the US morning. From early 2015, you’ll also have the option of an early evening flight from Australia. That might prove less tiring, depending how easily you can sleep on a plane.