Top Stories Business Travel
- How I Stay Motivated To Work When I'm On The Road
- How Badly Will New Hand Luggage Guidelines Mess Up Aussie Travellers?
- How Every Australian Airline Is Cracking Down On Hand Luggage
- How To Get Better Sleep In Uncomfortable And Unavoidable Situations
- For Australians, Hotel Rooms Are Cheapest In Asia
- The Impact Of Qantas' Strict New 'Smart Casual' Rules Will Be Minimal
According to the latest survey results from Hotels.com, Australian travellers are caring less and less about complimentary hotel Wi-Fi. In the company’s previous poll, 41 per cent of respondents said that free Wi-Fi was the most important factor when choosing a hotel. In 2015, this has dropped to just 26 per cent. We think some people need to reconsider their priorities.