Top Stories Business Travel
- 'It Was Infested With Flies': 23 Horror Stories From The Worst Airlines In The World
- Revealed: The 23 Worst Airlines In The World
- How I Stay Motivated To Work When I'm On The Road
- How Badly Will New Hand Luggage Guidelines Mess Up Aussie Travellers?
- How Every Australian Airline Is Cracking Down On Hand Luggage
- How To Get Better Sleep In Uncomfortable And Unavoidable Situations
If you’re a frequent work traveller who likes to keep fit, finding suitable facilities can be a real pain in the bum. Whenever a hotel isn’t equipped with a gym (a frequent occurrence when work is paying) you’re essentially forced between heading to an outside fitness centre or putting your exercise on hold. But there’s also another way — with a little ingenuity it’s possible to get a full workout inside your hotel room. This infographic explains how it’s done.
Dear Lifehacker, I will be starting a new job soon which requires me to wear a business suit every day. I want to look immaculate, but the job involves frequent commuting, including air travel. Can you recommend any garment bags that aren’t too expensive? Or is there another anti-wrinkle solution that I haven’t thought of?
Tiger Airways was once known as the worst budget airline in Australia. In recent times, the company has made some drastic changes to improve its reputation and claw back former customers. We were recently invited to test the airline on a return flight from Sydney to Melbourne. So has the Tiger changed its stripes? I put my body on the line to find out.