Top Stories Business Travel
- Extreme Commuting: High Price For Wendouree
- Extreme Commuting: Long Road To Eaglehawk, Speeding To Marshall
- Extreme Commuting Victoria: From Southern Cross To Seymour
- TSA Pre Reminds You Just How Painful Airport Security Usually Is
- How Qantas Is Slashing The Frequent Flyer Points You Can Earn
- The Best Apps To Help You Find Cheap Flights In Australia
If it’s mildly stupid to test the longest train commuter journeys in Victoria, as I’m doing this week, then it’s definitely questionable to do that twice in one day, including the most time-consuming trip you can possibly take. But that’s what I did over the past 24 hours.
Back in January I carried out an extreme commuting experiment where I travelled to the furthest reaches of the Sydney commuter train network to see how feasible/exhausting/attractive those journeys were. This week I’m armed with a Myki card and repeating the experiment in Victoria — but with a few new twists.
What’s the one unusual essential you always pick for a business trip? A black bin bag? Duct tape? A resealable food container? Tell us your story to win one of three silver Bose QuietComfort 15 Acoustic Noise cancelling headphones (worth $399 each). You’ll definitely want a pair of QC15s with you on the next trip you take…