Top Stories Business Travel
- The Best Android Apps To Make Driving Safer, Easier And More Fun
- Test Drive Taste Test: KFC Go Buckets (In A Car)
- How To Score A Flight Upgrade: 12 Proven Tactics
- 'It Was Infested With Flies': 23 Horror Stories From The Worst Airlines In The World
- Revealed: The 23 Worst Airlines In The World
- How I Stay Motivated To Work When I'm On The Road
“Which city is better — Sydney or Melbourne?” It’s a question that has caused countless pub debates on both sides of the border. While the answer is usually highly subjective, it is possible to reach an unbiased conclusion based on comparable factors such as weather, population and cost of living. This infographic from Cheap Flights looks at which city comes out on top in various categories. [Spoiler: Sydney wins, natch.]
The Go Bucket is the latest potted poultry creation from KFC’s food innovation labs. As its name implies, it is a single-serve takeaway bucket designed for snacking on the go. KFC is marketing this product directly at motorists — which sounds both dangerous and potentially illegal. Nevertheless, we decided to taste test the entire range as the Colonel intended: behind the wheel of a moving car.
If you’re a frequent traveller between Sydney and Melbourne, hate the traffic jams on the way to the airports, detest the long security lines and have a few thousand dollars a month to spare, a company called Airly is launching a service that offers essentially unlimited flights between the two cities.