Top Stories Business Travel
- The Impact Of Qantas' Strict New 'Smart Casual' Rules Will Be Minimal
- How Qantas' New Bid Now Upgrades Will Work
- Why Flying Is Still The Safest Form Of Transport
- The Best (And Worst) Airlines In The US
- What Can (And Can't) You Take From Hotel Rooms?
- How To Prepare Your Body For Jet Lag (And Get Over It Quickly)
Hi Lifehacker, I was just reviewing receipts for a work expense claim and noticed that the meal and beverages that I purchased when in the international departures lounge of Melbourne Airport (after going through customs) included a small portion of GST. I was under the impression that once outside of customs, retailers should not charge GST. Is this actually the case?
Uber, the leading company in the taxi app sector, recently had to defend its company culture, values and ethics due to several reported incidents. These range from customer complaints, poor safety standards, protesting cab drivers and, more recently, reports on how the company handles customer data.