Top Stories Business Travel
- How To Get Better Sleep In Uncomfortable And Unavoidable Situations
- For Australians, Hotel Rooms Are Cheapest In Asia
- The Impact Of Qantas' Strict New 'Smart Casual' Rules Will Be Minimal
- How Qantas' New Bid Now Upgrades Will Work
- Why Flying Is Still The Safest Form Of Transport
- The Best (And Worst) Airlines In The US
Hi Lifehacker, I was just reviewing receipts for a work expense claim and noticed that the meal and beverages that I purchased when in the international departures lounge of Melbourne Airport (after going through customs) included a small portion of GST. I was under the impression that once outside of customs, retailers should not charge GST. Is this actually the case?