Top Stories Business Travel
- How To Prepare Your Body For Jet Lag (And Get Over It Quickly)
- Why US Customs Queues Are Now A Lot Less Painful
- Plane Evil: Top 10 Ways To Annoy Fellow Airline Passengers
- The Busy Professional's Guide To A One-Day Business Trip
- Road Worrier Tests The Van Heusen Move Suit
- The New Rules For Using Electronic Devices In-Flight In Australia
Uber, the leading company in the taxi app sector, recently had to defend its company culture, values and ethics due to several reported incidents. These range from customer complaints, poor safety standards, protesting cab drivers and, more recently, reports on how the company handles customer data.
Right now, if you fly Qantas to Los Angeles from Sydney or Melbourne, you’re stuck with leaving relatively early in the Australian day and arriving early in the US morning. From early 2015, you’ll also have the option of an early evening flight from Australia. That might prove less tiring, depending how easily you can sleep on a plane.
iOS: Need a place to work from — that’s not your company office or home? Cubefree aims to take the pain out of finding a suitable spot, whether it’s a cafe, library or coworking space nearby.