Top Stories sync
- How To Migrate From An Old NAS To A New One Overnight With rsync
- Why Dropbox Just Moved Your Account To Ireland
- How To Maximise Your Free Storage Space On Every Cloud Service
- Note-Taking Styles Compared: Evernote Vs Plain Text Vs Pen And Paper
- Why I Ditched Photo Management Apps And Use Dropbox Instead
- Not Just Another Notes App: Why You Should Use Google Keep
Chromebook: Have a new Chromebook with an Intel processor? Intel has released a tool to move your contacts, photos, files and bookmarks into your Gmail account.
Everyday occurrences such as watching TV with family and friends become exponentially difficult when you’re physically far away. Gaze allows you to virtually watch videos at the same time with other people and communicate through webcam.
Windows: Dropbox is an amazing utility, but one of the occasionally frustrating limitations is that you can only sync folders within Dropbox itself. Boxifier allows you to sync folders outside of your primary Dropbox structure.
Pushbullet can’t seem to stop rolling out useful updates. Users can now reply to SMS messages from the desktop, regardless of what app you use for texting.
Windows/Android/iOS: To seamlessly switch gadgets, you need the files you were last working on to be available on the new device. Filelize makes this easy by automatically backing up any file you open to your Dropbox, Google Drive, Box or SkyDrive.
Bittorrent Sync may not be the perfect Dropbox replacement, but today it gets a lot better. In addition to a new interface, users can now share quick links to your folders with anyone.
Android/Windows: Pushbullet is easily one of our favourite cross-platform syncing tools, and today it gets a little better. Now the service includes universal copy and paste (if you use Android and Windows, of course).