Top Stories gmail
- How To Turn Gmail Into Your Central Productivity Hub
- How To Limit Gmail's Personalised Ads
- This GTD Workflow Is How I Finally Got My Email Inbox Under Control
- Every Way We've Tried To Fix Email (And Why It's Not Working)
- When Gmail's Filters Aren't Enough: How To Tackle Spam On Your Own
- Everything You Need To Know About Gmail's New, Confusing Layout
Chrome: Scheduling outgoing Gmail messages isn’t exactly new, but there’s always room for improvement. SndLater makes it easy to schedule an email for later, and it also allows you to remind yourself to check in on a conversation after a set amount of time.
Web/Mac/Gmail: Minbox, the sassy, fast, free, file-sharing service, has taken the wraps off a major update today. It includes new security tools and instant screencasting on the Mac.
At Lifehacker, we’re all about doing things as quickly and efficiently as possible; which makes this impending Gmail “update” a bit of a drag. From the beginning of July, you will no longer be able to send Calender invitations through Gmail. Instead, users will be required to head into Google Calendar. Boo!