Top Stories gmail
- How To Automatically Back Up And Purge Your Gmail Every 30 Days
- How Inbox By Gmail Works, And How To Use It Productively
- How To Turn Gmail Into Your Central Productivity Hub
- How To Limit Gmail's Personalised Ads
- This GTD Workflow Is How I Finally Got My Email Inbox Under Control
- Every Way We've Tried To Fix Email (And Why It's Not Working)
Gmail’s new Inbox app is pretty awesome, but it’s still invite-only. If you have a friend that’s using Inbox, you can get access on your own device with their help — even if they don’t have any invites to give out.
Gmail is so much more than an email service. It can serve as your to-do list, your notes board, your reminders and your list maker. For the last few months, I’ve weaned off using to-do list managers, note-taking applications and other services normally associated with productivity. Instead, I’ve relied on my Gmail tab as a single productivity hub. Here’s how I’m making it work.