Top Stories gmail
- Top 10 Gmail Labs And Features You Should Enable
- How To Automatically Back Up And Purge Your Gmail Every 30 Days
- How Inbox By Gmail Works, And How To Use It Productively
- How To Turn Gmail Into Your Central Productivity Hub
- How To Limit Gmail's Personalised Ads
- This GTD Workflow Is How I Finally Got My Email Inbox Under Control
If you’re a fan of Google Inbox but sometimes mistakenly go to Gmail instead (whether through clicking on a Gmail link or bookmark), you can turn on a setting that will automatically redirect you to Inbox.
Chrome: Earlier this year, Dropbox introduced their Chrome extension to integrate the online storage service with Gmail. Today the extension added great new features, including an easier way to send large files to others — even if they don’t use Dropbox.