Top Stories gmail
- Top 10 Gmail Labs And Features You Should Enable
- How To Automatically Back Up And Purge Your Gmail Every 30 Days
- How Inbox By Gmail Works, And How To Use It Productively
- How To Turn Gmail Into Your Central Productivity Hub
- How To Limit Gmail's Personalised Ads
- This GTD Workflow Is How I Finally Got My Email Inbox Under Control
Google’s new Inbox service is great, but it only works on Android, iOS and Chrome. If none of those are your preferred method for accessing your email, The Zinx shows you how to change your browser’s user agent to access Inbox anywhere.
Gmail’s new Inbox app is pretty awesome, but it’s still invite-only. If you have a friend that’s using Inbox, you can get access on your own device with their help — even if they don’t have any invites to give out.