Top Stories gmail
- Top 10 Gmail Labs And Features You Should Enable
- How To Automatically Back Up And Purge Your Gmail Every 30 Days
- How Inbox By Gmail Works, And How To Use It Productively
- How To Turn Gmail Into Your Central Productivity Hub
- How To Limit Gmail's Personalised Ads
- This GTD Workflow Is How I Finally Got My Email Inbox Under Control
Chrome: Earlier this year, Dropbox introduced their Chrome extension to integrate the online storage service with Gmail. Today the extension added great new features, including an easier way to send large files to others — even if they don’t use Dropbox.
Chrome/Firefox: Google’s new Inbox is a great way to manage email, but it does have one drawback: No signatures. On mobile, that makes sense (sort of), but in the webapp, it’s a big omission. WiseStamp fills the gap nicely with simple, good-looking signatures.
If the Sony hack has taught us anything, it’s that keeping incriminating emails in your inbox is a terrible idea. If someone gets into your email, everything you’ve ever said could be out in the open. Here’s how to make sure that doesn’t happen by automatically backing up and deleting everything in your Gmail account on a schedule.