Top Stories gmail
- This GTD Workflow Is How I Finally Got My Email Inbox Under Control
- Every Way We've Tried To Fix Email (And Why It's Not Working)
- When Gmail's Filters Aren't Enough: How To Tackle Spam On Your Own
- Everything You Need To Know About Gmail's New, Confusing Layout
- How To Use Gmail's New Self-Sorting Inbox
- Gmail's Priority Inbox Is Awesome: Just Give It A Chance
Chrome/Safari: Streak, an email organisation suite for Gmail, unveiled message tracking today. Now, it integrates with Gmail (or Google Apps), pops up a message to let you know when a message has been read, and offers a timeline view so you can see who’s read it, when and on what devices. Best of all, it’s free.
It’s been a busy week for the Gmail team. Having introduced new quick action buttons yesterday, Gmail on the desktop is now sporting an enhanced attachment feature which makes handling photos much easier.
Google has expanded the range of “quick action buttons” for Gmail that let you perform tasks direct from the inbox without opening a message. New options include the ability to directly open a shared Dropbox folder or Google Drive document
Your keyboard isn’t always the ideal input device when you’re writing in a foreign language that uses special characters. Now you can handwrite those characters in Gmail and Google Docs.