Top Stories gmail
- Top 10 Gmail Labs And Features You Should Enable
- How To Automatically Back Up And Purge Your Gmail Every 30 Days
- How Inbox By Gmail Works, And How To Use It Productively
- How To Turn Gmail Into Your Central Productivity Hub
- How To Limit Gmail's Personalised Ads
- This GTD Workflow Is How I Finally Got My Email Inbox Under Control
Dear Lifehacker, I use Google Drive quite extensively, and I am now close to the 15GB limit. I have deducted that the main offender is numerous emails with attachments – as a lot of these are quite sensitive (job applications for example) – I don’t want to just delete them. Is there any way to bulk forward them to Evernote, or otherwise save them locally?
If you missed the previous rounds of Google’s new Inbox email app invitations and don’t know anyone who can help you get one, now’s your chance to grab your invite. The offer is good from 0500 to 0700 AEDT today.
Google’s new Inbox service is great, but it only works on Android, iOS and Chrome. If none of those are your preferred method for accessing your email, The Zinx shows you how to change your browser’s user agent to access Inbox anywhere.
Gmail’s new Inbox app is pretty awesome, but it’s still invite-only. If you have a friend that’s using Inbox, you can get access on your own device with their help — even if they don’t have any invites to give out.