Top Stories gmail
- Gmail's Priority Inbox Is Awesome: Just Give It A Chance
- How I Went From 1000 Emails To Inbox Zero With Mailstrom
- Clean Up Your Messy Gmail With These Extensions And Services
- The Newest Gmail And Google Drive Tricks
- Ten Tricks To Make Yourself A Gmail Master
- How Google Is Cutting Back On Free Storage
Chrome: Your inbox gets distracting (unless you keep it clean), and sometimes you just want to send an email without seeing everything else requiring a response. Open Compose lets you click a button and compose a message in Gmail without distractions.
Chrome: Astid is your favourite to-do list manager, and now it integrates with your favourite email service. The Astrid Chrome extension now brings your to-dos into Gmail, and makes it simple to add any email as a to-do item on your list, or just manage your to-dos without ever leaving Gmail’s interface.
iOS: Getting to inbox zero is one of those challenges many try and few accomplish. Even though the best email apps provide us with features to help, without a good methodology we can’t weed out the clutter. Mailbox integrates a fantastic process into its feature set to help clear out your Gmail inbox.