Top Stories gaming
- 10 Classic TV Shows And Video Games Your Kids Need To Experience
- How To Stream Or Record Your Games For Broadcast Online
- The Power User's Guide To Steam's Most Useful Extra Features
- What I Learnt About Dealing With People From Playing Games Online
- How To Set Up Triple Monitors For Super-Widescreen Gaming
- Could Game Of Thrones On The Oculus Rift Spark An Arcade Resurgence?
You’ve got that boss down to just a sliver of health. One more hit and it’s done. Then, out of nowhere, his axe comes sweeping in and chops down your last bit of life… again. Your controller flies across the room as expletives roar out of your mouth. Sound familiar? Game-induced rage sucks. Here’s how to keep it under control.
Blame, procrastination, self-victimisation — this terrible trifecta can sink your career and limit your levels of personal success. We often find ourselves resorting to bad patterns, especially in the workplace. I have noticed one place in my own life where these traits are nowhere to be seen. While I play video games.
Video games are more than just an entertaining time sink. Take them online and they can even teach us a few things about how to interact with other people. Here are some of the lessons I’ve learnt from online games about dealing with people in real life.