Top Stories drinks
- Determine How Much Booze You Need For A Party With This Formula
- How To Make Your Own Home Carbonation System (For DIY Ginger Beer)
- Why Sports Drinks Are Pointless For Most People
- How Much Alcohol Can You Safely Drink?
- Eight Stubborn Alcohol Myths, Debunked By Science
- I Drink Instant Coffee And I Am Not Ashamed
The ratio of coffee to water is key to making a great cup of joe. The Black Bear Micro Roastery has made a chart for easy reference, showing you the right amount of water to use with your freshly ground coffee.
If you’re looking to perfect your bar technique, you need to learn how to perform common bar tasks, such as muddling mint without ripping the leaves and the “dry shake,” which makes cocktails with egg white in them foam up. The folks at Serious Eats have all this and more covered in their cocktail mixing guide.