Top Stories chrome
- Lifehacker Pack For Chrome 2014: Our List Of The Essential Extensions
- The Best Extensions To Make Amazon More Awesome
- The Best Extensions To Make Google Maps Even More Awesome
- Top 10 Apps And Services Made Better By Add-Ons
- Replace Chrome's Download Bar With An Elegant List And Icon
- Why Making A Living From The Chrome Web Store Will Be Tricky
Chrome: Adblock Plus is a popular extension, but it’s memory hungry, and it can slow your system down. If you want to try out a leaner alternative, check out uBlock.
Chrome: It’s not that difficult to download email attachments and add your notes to them, but wouldn’t it be nice to review the attachment, add your feedback in-line, and send it back right inside of Gmail without even downloading the file first? Framebench can do that.
Chrome: Many of you probably know how to search a specific site within the Chrome Omnibox using keyword bookmarks. You may not know that you can actually do it from lots of sites with a simple right click.
Usually it’s not too hard to spot a sponsored post — also known as an advertorial — on the sites you visit, but it’s becoming increasingly more difficult to recognise such articles without reading the fine print. If you’re after a more obvious way to highlight this kind of content and your browser of choice is Chrome or Firefox, you’ll want to give an extension called AdDetector a whirl.