Top Stories browsers
- How To See If Your VPN Is Leaking Your IP Address (And How To Stop It)
- Three Ways To Visit Your Favourite Sites That Are Easier Than Bookmarks
- The Best Packaged Apps For Chrome
- The Best Extensions To Supercharge Firefox's New Tab Page
- The Best Apps And Extensions To Supercharge Chrome's New Tab Page
- Lifehacker Pack For Firefox 2013: Our List Of The Best Extensions
Android: Pale Moon is a speed-optimised version of Firefox that we love on the desktop. Now you can get it — and all of its performance improvements — on your Android phone or tablet.
Have you ever thought that that what you really wanted to do with a smartwatch was browse the web? If so, today’s your lucky day, as Wear Internet Browser lets you do just that.
Chrome is the most popular browser around, but even with its large extension library, one size does not fit all. Thankfully, there’s a treasure trove of web browser brilliance built on Chrome’s solid, open-source foundation — from browsers aimed at the security conscious to the multimedia hobbyists. Here are four Chrome-based alternatives worth checking out.