Top Stories browsers
- Three Ways To Visit Your Favourite Sites That Are Easier Than Bookmarks
- The Best Packaged Apps For Chrome
- The Best Extensions To Supercharge Firefox's New Tab Page
- The Best Apps And Extensions To Supercharge Chrome's New Tab Page
- Lifehacker Pack For Firefox 2013: Our List Of The Best Extensions
- The Best Chrome Apps You're Probably Not Using
Mac: If you’re an iPhone or iPad user, you know how nice it is that iCloud manages to sync all your Safari tabs across computers. Unfortunately, that’s not really useful if you don’t use Safari on your Mac. CloudyTabs is an app that sits in your menubar and shows you all your open tabs on different devices. Click on one, and it opens in your default browser on your Mac.
Android/iOS: Flash on your mobile phone isn’t nearly as necessary as it once was. But if you find yourself wishing you had it now and again, Puffin is a web browser that not only brings you Flash, but also an incredibly speedy browser experience overall.
Android: We’re all familiar with incognito mode on modern browsers. It’s the same browsing experience, but with tracking disabled. Dolphin Zero, from the company behind our favourite Android browser, has made an app specifically for this purpose.