This week’s best Lifehacker Coupon deals include: 20% off Hello Molly summer fashion, up to 81% off tech products at Catch, 15% off pizza at Menulog and heaps more!
Lifehacker Coupons is a deals page created in partnership with Upfeat Media. It’s essentially an aggregation site of Australia’s best online deals, especially tailored for Lifehacker readers.
There are hundreds of bargains to choose from, with new deals added daily. Here are the highlights for this week (click on the subheadings to go to each deal):
- 25% off at Booktopia: Get 25% off a range of best sellers – including the latest books from George RR Martin, J.K Rowling and Stephen Fry.
- Catch tech clearance sale: Get up to 81% off tech products at Catch.
- Hello Molly fashion sale: Get 10-20% off with the Hello Molly 12 Slays of Christmas.
- Dell clearance sale: Get 20-60% off laptops and PCs from Dell Australia.
- 15% off pizza at Menulog: Get 15% off pizza orders through the food delivery service Menulog.
- Up to 60% off Mwave tech: Each day in the lead up to Christmas, Mwave is discounting one hot product by up to 60%.
- 40% off makeup at Target: Includes ChiChi, Covergirl, Max Factor, Revlon, Nude By Nature and more.
- 50% off BooHoo fashion: Here’s another one for our lady readers. For three days only, get 50% off everything at Boohoo Australia.
- 10% off Woolworths groceries: 10% discount on Woolworths groceries – fruit, vegetables and household purchase.
- 50% off at Adidas: Get half-price Christmas bundle offers at Adidas Australia.
- 10% off at Specsavers Australia: Get 10% off store wide when you use the discount code ‘SAVE10’.
As Lifehacker editors we write about stuff we like and think you'll like too. Lifehacker often has affiliate partnerships, so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase.