G'day! It's Click Frenzy day - and though the event officially kicks off tonight - we already have some cracking deals for Lifehacker readers including discounts up to 30, 40, 50, 60% off!
Click Frenzy is back. (Back! BACK!) Once again, bargain hunters who are quick on the mouse trigger can score some insane deals, including big screen TVs for $10, video game consoles for $3 and $100 Myer Gift Card for one buck! Here's the full list of mega deals that will be dropping later tonight. Keyboards at the ready!
1. MYER Sale: MYER always get on board Click Frenzy and they're offering discounts across men's, women's, kids and toys plus plenty of other MYER-type operations. You can see the entire range of deals here.
2. Peter Alexander slashing prices: If you were late to the party on Mother's Day, perhaps you can get involved with some neat jammies now? (That's what I did!) There is 40% off at the home of the long dog, so go and grab some comfortable nightwear. Here's where to do it.
3. 30% off at SurfStitch: One of the biggest stores for surf and skate wear in Australia, there's plenty to like here including new kicks, if that's your thing. You'll need to use the code FRENZY30 for this one. Browse the bargains here.
4. REBEL: Rebel, they're all about the Frenzy. They're just slapping a big 20% off sitewide. No messing around here, you just
5. Cotton On/Typo Double: Both Cotton On and Typo are involved too, so you can stock up on your cheap threads while you stock up on your stationery and maybe, you can somehow combine the two? There's 30% off here. Grab a pen or shirt here!
6. House: Fashion not really your thing and waiting for what else you can grab? House are stacked with big discounts across their range of kitchenware and home. Take note: You will need to add a code in - that code is on the House splash page. You can shop the entire sale here.
Bonus: Keep in mind, the Frenzy actually begins at 7pm — so there are plenty of great deals to be had including the 99% off bargains later tonight. If you're after more tech or entertainment gear, don't fret. They're coming - and we'll round them up a little later today!
Have a great day and don't forget to check back later today when we'll be hunting those 99% off bargains.
As Lifehacker editors we write about stuff we like and think you'll like too. Lifehacker often has affiliate partnerships, so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase.