Whether you're up for spending $US1 or $US15, Humble's latest book bundle should have something for you. The subject matter is cybersecurity, featuring a choice selection of titles from Wiley publishing, covering everything from social engineering to memory forensics.
You don't have to be an IT expert to get something out of this bundle. More general appeal ebooks are available, including Kevin Mitnick's The Art of Deception and Social Engineering: The Art of Human Hacking.
Like previous bundles, there are three pricing tiers, with more ebooks unlocked the higher you go.
- Social Engineering: The Art of Human Hacking
- The Web Application Hacker's Handbook: Finding and Exploiting Security Flaws, 2nd Edition
- Practical Reverse Engineering: x86, x64, ARM, Windows Kernel, Reversing Tools, and Obfuscation
- Threat Modeling: Designing for Security
- Security Engineering: A Guide to Building Dependable Distributed Systems, 2nd Edition
- The Shellcoder's Handbook: Discovering and Exploiting Security Holes, 2nd Edition
- Cryptography Engineering: Design Principles and Practical Applications
- The Art of Deception: Controlling the Human Element of Security
- The Art of Memory Forensics: Detecting Malware and Threats in Windows, Linux, and Mac Memory
- Malware Analyst's Cookbook and DVD: Tools and Techniques for Fighting Malicious Code
- Unauthorised Access: Physical Penetration Testing For IT Security Teams
- Secrets and Lies: Digital Security in a Networked World, 15th Anniversary Edition
- CEH v9: Certified Ethical Hacker Version 9 Study Guide
- Applied Cryptography: Protocols, Algorithms and Source Code in C, 20th Anniversary Edition
There's a day left until the bundle cycles out, so if you're keen on any of the above, now's your chance to get them cheap.
Humble Book Bundle: Cybersecurity [Humble Bundle]
As Lifehacker editors we write about stuff we like and think you'll like too. Lifehacker often has affiliate partnerships, so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase.