While not quite as good as O'Reilly's free programming eBook deal from last week, Humble's Linux and Open Source eBook bundle is more than respectable. You get three books for $US1 and depending on high you want to go, up to 12 in total, covering everything from Git to Nginx.
As with all Humble's deals, it's pay-what-you-want, with larger spends giving you more content. In this case, the tiers are $US1, $US8 and $US15.
Here's what you get at each level:
- Pro Git (Second Edition)
- Ansible: From Beginner to Pro
- Certified OpenStack Administrator Study Guide
- Pro Vim
- Practical LPIC-1 Linux Certification Study Guide
- Beginning Ubuntu for Windows and Mac Users
- Introduction to Linux Distros
- Nginx: From Beginner to Pro
- Pro Linux High Availability Clustering
- Practical Linux Topics
- Pro Docker
- Introducing Ethereum and Solidity
Apparently the total bundle is worth $429, though that's tempered somewhat by the fact that they're all electronic (PDF, ePub and Mobi formats). Still that's arguably better than carrying these tomes around in physical form.
Humble Linux & Open Source Book Bundle [Humble Bundle]