Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: A look back at all the cancelled Star Wars games, how to burn more calories in your workouts, Amazon movie reviews that are so bad they’re hilarious.
- The smartphone is eventually going to die, and then things are going to get really crazy. [Business Insider]
- Gizmodo has an in-depth review of the HP Spectre x360. Its verdict: “lots of power and features in an attractive package for less money than the competition.” [Gizmodo]
- Here are 54 of the most hilariously bad Amazon movie reviews. [Business Insider]
- From Knights of the Old Republic 3, to Star Wars Galaxies and a follow-up to the Rogue Squadron series, there’s been a lot of cool Star Wars games that we’ve never gotten to see. Here’s a roundup of everything that got cancelled. [Via Kotaku]
- Here’s how to burn more calories during workouts. [POPSUGAR Australia]