Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: Playing ‘Pokémon Go’ could make you a healthier person, Google’s smartphone supply shortage roasted, should a chimpanzee be considered a person?
- Should a chimpanzee be considered a person? Gizmodo investigates. [Gizmodo]
- A study has found playing ‘Pokémon Go’ could make you a healthier person. [Business Insider]
- A Google programmer has drawn a very funny cartoon about how hard it is to find a Pixel phone. [Business Insider]
- Jon Jafari is a popular YouTube gamer and comedian better known as JonTron who has managed to amass over 12 million subscribers. Which makes his recent tweet storm about immigrants very problematic. Kotaku has the story. [Kotaku]
- A tennis court and pool just sold in Sydney for $5.3 million. The house was not included. [Business Insider]