Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: Mario is no longer a plumber!?, you're probably not gluten intolerant, the critics' picks for best TV shows every year since 2000 and more!
- You're probably not gluten intolerant, according to new research about those of us who claim to feel pretty average after eating gluten [Gizmodo]
- Critics name the best TV shows of every year from 2000 onward. A trip through time that reminded me just how good Mad Men is. [Business Insider]
- The fashion of hit video game and anime series Pokemon, judged by people who know fashion. Sassy. [Kotaku]
- Sony are bringing back their see-through controllers and every one that grew up playing PS1 are rejoicing [Gizmodo]
- Mario is OFFICIALLY no longer a plumber. I don't know that I can deal with this news. [Kotaku]