Image: Instagram / 4thandbleeker
Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: the best pink clay masks for baby-soft skin, hands on with Google's Pixel 2 smartphone, UK tourist faces three years in Dubai prison for accidentally touching a man in a bar.
- Pink clay masks are the latest skincare trend among shiny, happy millennials. They promise to gift the wearer with baby-soft skin. Here are 11 of the hottest brands. [POPSUGAR]
- Business Insider asked six big money investors about their biggest market fears — and they all had the same answer. [Business Insider]
- The Gizmodo team recently got hands on with the hotly anticipated Google Pixel 2 smartphone. Here are they're first impressions. [Gizmodo]
- The Mini SNES has been out only a week and already there are videos circulating about how to add your own games. [Kotaku]
- A British tourist holidaying in Dubai accidentally touched a man in a bar to avoid spilling his drink. This tourist is now facing three years in a Dubai prison. [Business Insider]