Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: 10 brilliant audiobooks that can teach you a new skill in less than a day, what it’s like to play games for a living, the science of nuclear missiles.
- Audiobooks are a great way to learn when you can’t spare your hands or eyes. Here are 10 of the best for time-sensitive people.
- Being a video game tester is a fantasy of teenagers everywhere, but what is it really like as a 9-to-5 job? Kotaku investigates.
- Nerf’s new “Rival” range fires small foam balls at speeds of up to 70 MPH. Yikes. See it in action here.
- The process of launching a nuclear missile is completely riveting. Watch the Titan II here.
- According to POPSUGAR Australia, these are fitness tips you need to know from Australia’s hottest trainers. Phht. They’re not that hot.
- Delivery Hero is offering 15% off any takeaway order when you use the discount code “HERO15”. The deal is open to new and existing customers.