Having your kitchen and its contents organised in the right way can help make cooking sessions go much more smoothly. Divide your kitchen into these five work zones to get the most out of its layout.
You can make using your kitchen flow more smoothly since you use these zones to place everything in convenient spots that match the cooking process. The zones include:
- Consumables: where you store the majority of your food
- Non-consumables: dishes, glasses and silverware
- Cleaning area: where your sink and dishwasher are
- Preparation space: counter space where you prep your ingredients
- Cooking: where your stove, oven and your microwave are
For more details on what you should put in each zone, check out the full post linked below.