Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: Watch an amazing montage of heroines kicking arse in action movies, Jetstar return airfares to Bali from $149, get the full unrestricted version of Microsoft OneNote 2013 for free.
- Jetstar is throwing a sale on return airfares to Bali with prices starting at $149. The deal ends 24 February. [Via OzBargain]
- Here's an awesome montage of women kicking arse in action movies. Because why the hell not?
- Microsoft has removed all feature restrictions from the free version of OneNote 2013, including password protected sections, audio and video recording, audio search and embedded files. Click here for the download.
- Ever since Australia introduced its controversial plain packaging laws for cigarettes, it has been copping flak for it from big tobacco. Here are John Oliver's two cents on On Last Week Tonight.
- Does the length of a video game really matter? According to Kotaku's Mark Serrels, a game should be exactly as long as it needs to be -- no more, no less. After all, you wouldn't complain that Dorien Gray is too short compared to Ulysses. Read his full, impassioned argument here.