Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: How to make a guilt-free chicken parmesan, get 33 Kindle cookbooks for free, what are the best and worst browsers for your laptop's battery life?
- Corsair's new DDR4 RAM is ridiculously fast, boasting a clock rate of up to 2800MHz. Gizmodo has the details.
- If you're on a calorie-counting diet, there's no need to give up your cherished Chicken Parmesan. Here's a guilt-free recipe from POPSUGAR Health & Fitness.
- What are the best and worst browsers for your laptop's battery life? Click here to see the stats.
- Art Williams Jr says he never really knew how money worked until he went to prison three times. It’s ironic because Art Williams is also one of the most infamous money counterfeiters in recent American history. And he almost got away with it. This is his story.
- Kotaku editor Mark Serrels is pretty hard. He eats steel-cut oats and climbs walls and everything. Despite this hardness, Alien: Isolation nearly made him poop himself.
- Should you ever put gaming on your resume? Kotaku investigates.
- Amazon is currently selling 33 Kindle Cookbooks for free. Topics include juicing, vegetarian recepies, snacks and dieting. [Via OzBargain]