Matt Pollard's desktop has a colour scheme after our own heart -- green and black -- and it's packed with tools. Here's how he set it all up, and how you can too.
Here's what Matt used to customise his Windows desktop:
- The wallpaper from Wallpaper Bod
- The Rainmeter system tweaking and monitoring tool for Windows
- The Eker Lina suite for Rainmeter for the majority of the individual desktop widgets
- The Corner Calendar Rainmeter skin for the rotating calendar in the lower left
- RocketDock for the app launcher on the right side
- The Soft Glass Skin for RocketDock
- The Token icon pack for RocketDock
- The Placebo visual theme for Windows (Black Market 2) to transform the look and feel of the taskbar and Windows
There are a lot of moving parts, but they all work together nicely.
The Green Simplicity Desktop [Matt Pollard]