Brief news items of note for lifehacker readers including: Stan Lee to attend Sydney's Supanova, get up to 90% off books at Booktopia, can a $20 glass improve the taste of Coke?
- Glass manufacturer Riedel has built a $20 glass especially designed for Coke. But does it actually improve the taste? Gizmodo investigates.
- Cinema Sins has turned its cross hairs on Marvel's Captain America movie. Click here to see everything the movie gets wrong, condensed into 12 minutes.
- Online book store Booktopia is throwing a moving sale with up to 90 per cent off selected titles. Prices start at just $1. Click here to see the full range. For more online deals, head to Hump Day Bargains.
- Supanova has announced that comic book legend Stan Lee will be heading to Australia for Sydney’s Supanova Expo (June 13-15). It will be the first time 'Stan the Man' has visted our shores in almost 30 years.
- Channel Seven has confirmed that it won't be screening the final episode of How I Met Your Mother for over a month. The finale set ratings records in the US a few nights ago in the US, but it seems law-abiding Aussies are going to have to wait. Boo. Head to Gizmodo for the full report.
- Kasperkspy Labs recently launched a beautifully terrifying interactive map that shows online threats arounds the world in real time. In practice, it’s a global visualisation of cyber attacks that, Kaspersky hopes, will motivate you to buy their security software. Click here to see it in action.
- Remember Homestar Runner? To celebrate April Fools' Day, the quirky Flash animation website has been updated for the first time in three years. Bless.