Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers including: Amazing photos of disappearing tribes, watch the new Game of Thrones trailer, Nike teases Back To The Future Part II power laces.
- Jimmy Nelson is an art photographer who recently visited 30 secluded and slowly vanishing tribes from around the world in a bid to preserve their history through pictures. His photos are extraordinary (if maybe a little exploitative). Click here to see some examples of his work.
- HBO has released a new trailer for the upcoming fourth season of Game of Thrones. Unsurprisingly, vengeance features prominently.
- 'Power laces' — as made famous by Marty McFly in Back To The Future Part II — are set to become reality. Nike designer Tinker Hatfield confirmed that the auto-lace up technology could be reaching show stores as early as 2015; the same year that Back To The Future Part II was set in, funnily enough. Now all we need is one of those hover-boards. (The future can keep Jaws 19 though.)
- Kotaku's Mark Serrels recently played through an hour of Obsidian's South Park: The Stick Of Truth video game. Here are his fist impressions.
- Fox News has aired a blistering attack of the new Lego movie for promoting anti-business themes and leftist ideology to children. Only in America.