Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: Fitbit Force fitness tracker review, the history of World Of Warcraft, 32 chocolate recipes for Valentine's Day that wont make you fat.
- Despite being largely shot in Australia, the new LEGO movie wont be showing over here until 3 April -- 54 days after its US release. Unsurprisingly, this has given piracy advocates plenty of ammunition to justify their illegal downloads. Head over to Gizmodo to join the debate.
- Titanfall is one of the most hotly anticipated games of the new console generation. Click here to see the latest preview, which shows the multiplayer mode in action.
- Gizmodo has reviewed the Fitbit Force fitness tracker which tells the wearer everything the number of steps they've taken to the amount of calories burned. Read their verdict here.
- World of Warcraft first went live in November 2004, quickly becoming one of the biggest, most recognised MMORPG games in the world. Click here to see an overview of all the important WoW milestones, courtesy of game blogger Danielle “Panser” Mackey.
- PopSugar Health & Fitness has posted 32 surprisingly healthy chocolate recipes for Valentine's Day. You can peruse their smorgasbord here.