Brief news items for Lifehacker readers including: Amaysim Unlimited customers to get a bonus gigabyte of data for three months, more amazing cosplay creations, Amazon to launch drone service.
- amaysim has announced that new and existing amaysim UNLIMITED customers will receive a bonus gigabyte of data per month for three months. The deal, which costs $39.90 per month, comes with unlimited standard national calls, texts, voicemail and 5GB of data for the first three months (reverting to 4GB thereafter). amaysim UNLIMITED was already one of our favourite prepaid plans prior to the added gigabyte, so if you’re looking to change networks, now is a good time. To find out more, pay a visit to amaysim’s website.
- The artificial intelligence in video games can be pretty fascinating stuff — especially when characters fall off the programming script. In this GTA V gameplay video, a cop gets stuck trying to drive his car out of a narrow driveway. Eventually he abandons his car and appears to suffer from a nervous breakdown. Now we want to see Rockstar Games tackle a Falling Down adaptation!
- In other GTA V news, Lindsey Lohan is reportedly in talks with lawyers over her perceived portrayal in Rockstar’s latest crime caper. The troubled starlet allegedly accused the publishers of using her likeness on the game’s cover without permission, although the swimsuit clad character in question actually shares a closer resemblance to model Shelby Welinder.
- Kotaku has really been churning out the cosplay galleries of late — click here, here, here and here to see the latest gaming goodness.
- A few months ago we brought you a story about an Australian startup researching drone-delivered textbooks for students. Now, Amazon is also getting in on the action with a new service it’s calling Amazon Prime Air. The first unmanned delivered are expected to hit some time in 2014. Click here to watch a video of the concept in action.
- Big W will be offering 50 per cent off all Blu-rays this Saturday (7 December). The deal will run for one day only and includes all special editions and box sets. Hurrah! [Via OzBargain]